EGS has just announced a new minor release of its CAD software for the dental industry. DentalCad 6.2 adds new features, improves performance and offers even greater ease-of-use.
Developed specifically for the design and modeling in the dental field, DentalCad is based on a customizable proprietary technology and it is at the top of the class for functionality and accuracy. It features a series of automatic tools able to suggest to the user an optimized result of operations used in the workflow.
The new version of DentalCad introduces:
- Model Maker;
- Multiple WaxUp Reduction;
- Library Manager improvements;
- Inlay / Onlay improvements;
- Telescopic improvements;
- Order Manager enhancements;
- Attachments improvements;
- Margin Line improvements;
- Veneer improvements;
- Scanner / Lumen enhancements
The following video shows a quick preview of the features of the new release: